ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal

annyeong haseyo to all around there!.ajaGYEH!!, even GYEH will conquer everything! AJA!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kwon "BOA"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eun s0on
Founder
Founder
eun s0on

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-31

kwon "BOA" Empty
PostSubject: kwon "BOA"   kwon "BOA" EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 am

kwon "BOA" 220px-Kwonboa

BoA

This article is about the South Korean pop singer. For her self-titled album, see BoA (album). For Bank of America, see Bank of America. For other uses, see Boa.

Boa Kwon (born November 5, 1986),[1] commonly known by her stage name BoA, which stands for Beat of Angel,[2] is a Korean singer, active in both South Korea and Japan. Born and raised in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, BoA was discovered by SM Entertainment talent agents when she accompanied her older brother to a talent search. In 2000, after two years of training, she released ID; Peace B, her debut Korean album, under SM Entertainment. Two years later, she released her debut Japanese album, Listen to My Heart, under the Avex label. On October 14, 2008, under SM Entertainment USA, a subdivision of SM Entertainment, BoA debuted in the United States with the single "Eat You Up" and released her debut English-language album, BoA on March 17, 2009.
Influenced by hip hop and R&B singers as Nelly and Janet Jackson, many of BoA's songs fall into those genres. The writing and composition of her songs are handled mostly by her staff, for which BoA has drawn some criticism.[3] However, BoA began composing on her own with her Japanese debut album Listen to My Heart, in which she co-wrote and composed the song "Nothing's Gonna Change".
BoA's multilingual skills (she speaks Japanese and conversational English along with her native Korean and has recorded songs in Mandarin Chinese)[4] have contributed to her commercial success in South Korea and Japan and her popularity throughout Asia. She is one of only two non-Japanese Asians who have had million-selling albums in Japan and is one of only two artists to have first six consecutive number-one studio albums on the Oricon charts.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
lly
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
lly

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-22

kwon "BOA" Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwon "BOA"   kwon "BOA" EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

l0ve her s0 much~
Back to top Go down
eun s0on
Founder
Founder
eun s0on

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-31

kwon "BOA" Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwon "BOA"   kwon "BOA" EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm

BoA Likely to Have US Concert Tour in June
2009/04/02
South Korea's top pop star BoA has unveiled a plan to make a concert tour of the United States in June.

In a recent interview with MTV Iggy in the U.S., BoA has selected Miami as her favorite destination for concerts.

BoA was quoted as saying, "I like New York but I really want to go to Miami. Miami looked nice in the movie, like a paradise".

In mid-March, BoA released her first U.S. album amid high expectations that she will be able to reenact her success story in Japan in the world's largest album market.

The album contains 11 songs including flagship song "I Did It For Love", and dance tracks "Energetic", "Eat You Up", and "Look Who's Talking". The flagship song was written by Sean Garrett, the famous American producer, and its video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who has made promos for Britney Spears, Chris Brown and Eminem and won the Best Video of the Year and Best Direction in the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards.

BoA's album ranked 127th in the Billboard 200 Album Char...| More
South Korea's top pop star BoA has unveiled a plan to make a concert tour of the United States in June.

In a recent interview with MTV Iggy in the U.S., BoA has selected Miami as her favorite destination for concerts.

BoA was quoted as saying, "I like New York but I really want to go to Miami. Miami looked nice in the movie, like a paradise".

In mid-March, BoA released her first U.S. album amid high expectations that she will be able to reenact her success story in Japan in the world's largest album market.

The album contains 11 songs including flagship song "I Did It For Love", and dance tracks "Energetic", "Eat You Up", and "Look Who's Talking". The flagship song was written by Sean Garrett, the famous American producer, and its video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who has made promos for Britney Spears, Chris Brown and Eminem and won the Best Video of the Year and Best Direction in the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards.

BoA's album ranked 127th in the Billboard 200 Album Charts announced on March 26. It was the first time that a Korean singer had entered the Billboard chart.

Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr... ( English Korean )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kwon "BOA" Empty
PostSubject: Re: kwon "BOA"   kwon "BOA" Empty

Back to top Go down

kwon "BOA"
Page 1 of 1