ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal

annyeong haseyo to all around there!.ajaGYEH!!, even GYEH will conquer everything! AJA!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eun ae
Admin
Admin
eun ae

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Empty
PostSubject: Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series)   Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

* Title: 아가씨를 부탁해 / Take Care of the Young Lady
* Also known as: Take Care Of Agasshi / Take Care of My Lady
* English title: My Fair Lady
* Previously known as: 레이디 캐슬 / Lady Castle
* Genre: Romance, comedy
* Episodes: ??
* Broadcast Network: KBS2
* Broadcast period: 2009-Aug-19 to TBA
* Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
------------------------------------------------
Of the high-rolling top 'hot celebrities' of the wealthy upper class in Korea's high society, Kang Hye-Na (Hena) is the one desired by the men, feared and hated by the women. Being the only successor to the largest conglomerate company, Kang-san Group, Kang Hena has both the looks and the background. She is the owner of the ‘Lady Castle’ and lives a ‘princess-like’ life with her servants. Losing both her mother and father in a plane crash at a young age, Hena had a lonely upbringing living under the care of her stringent grandfather. Despite being brought up receiving princess treatment with everything she wanted, throughout her upbringing, Hena neither knew nor felt the emotional warmth from family and friends. For this reason, Hena is overtly indifferent and oblivious to others' feelings and situations and sees that the world only revolves around her. Whenever she opens her mouth, the words "Shutup!(닥쳐!) Get lost!!(거쳐!) Get over it!!!" spill out, no matter who the person is. Hena possesses skills leveling any national representative when it comes to horse riding, fencing and clay shooting. However the only reason why she holds these skills is to either humiliate men unworthy of her, or to add awkwardness to conversations.

[Hye-na's commentary] Until one day, out of pure coincidence, I come across Suh Dong-chan who turns my life upside down. Not only does he make me do community service, he even kidnaps me.. and now he's the new household manager!!! This man surely was a problem. He was a persistent weed, that had so much perseverance that even a herbicide couldn't make this weed budge. Even after stepping on him, crushing him and biting him, he still doesn't run away. Suh Dong-Chan, I knew I didn't have a good feeling about this man. Although I feel uneasy over the fact that I may have finally met my match... I have no other choice. If you can't leave, then i'll get out of my way to make you leave.

Credits: smr05@YEHouse-soompi
------------------
Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) 250px-Myfairlady_poster1
looking forward!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ajagyeh.forumotion.com
eun ae
Admin
Admin
eun ae

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series)   Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Yeh12copyTake Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Yeh13copy
watch their poster shoot! ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mixvu1O9ilk
Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Fairlady13[img]
Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series) Fairlady16
photoshoot
Back to top Go down
https://ajagyeh.forumotion.com

Take Care of Agashi/My Fair Lady (Yoon eun hye's Comeback series)
Page 1 of 1