ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal

annyeong haseyo to all around there!.ajaGYEH!!, even GYEH will conquer everything! AJA!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reminiscing the GYEH!

Go down 
+4
cp.saranghaeyo.mharbhie
eun s0on
pipit
eun ae
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
usagi
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
usagi

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-12

reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reminiscing the GYEH!   reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:49 am

annyeong...
long time no chat guys...mmm i saw a new GYEH shipper just arrived in here hehehe...welcm onnie...ets sm2 org lokal kekeke, btw, to fill your hookness about them you can try this one...www.gyeh.ba.ro
hope it helps onnie. eun ae dongsaeng..howdy sweety? sorry your onnie so bussy been these days, never post anymore either here or smpi ^^!
take care okay~mmuah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabrinachan
kikori
lurking around 유람 yu-ram
lurking around 유람 yu-ram
kikori

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re:reminiscing the GYEH   reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 am

Hi there Usagi dongsaeng. Sory I didn't notice we're sm2 lokal,hehe.. Anyway,i've been to baidu gyeh site,but my mandarin skill is so poor,sigh...so I guess I'll keep lurking around here n smpi for a while..or maybe you have other suggested link??. Please let me know if there is. I'm so..so..so..so..addicted to this couple,hik..
Back to top Go down
http://www.soompie.com
marionice
lurking around 유람 yu-ram
lurking around 유람 yu-ram
marionice

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: reminiscing the GYEH!   reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. Just so glad to find this forum. I love GYEH so much. I came to know Korean drama because of CP. I know... where have I been? Haha.

Have you guys listening to the latest radio surprise by EH when he called in GY waiting for 20:00 hour? It was early in November this year. I found it so lovely. Looking forward to seeing them back together on/off screen reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 Icon_razz

Waves to all GYEH shipper!!

Back to top Go down
eun s0on
Founder
Founder
eun s0on

Female
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: reminiscing the GYEH!   reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 am

marionice wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. Just so glad to find this forum. I love GYEH so much. I came to know Korean drama because of CP. I know... where have I been? Haha.

Have you guys listening to the latest radio surprise by EH when he called in GY waiting for 20:00 hour? It was early in November this year. I found it so lovely. Looking forward to seeing them back together on/off screen reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 Icon_razz

Waves to all GYEH shipper!!

nice t0 meet y0u^^

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reminiscing the GYEH!   reminiscing the GYEH! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

reminiscing the GYEH!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3